The results of Trailer Life magazine’s first-ever Readers’ Choice Awards are in and this year’s winners include many of North America’s most popular RVs, campgrounds, RV products, and services.
More than 220,000 Trailer Life readers were invited to choose from 100 brands and cast votes online at TrailerLife.com for their favorites in 25 categories such as Fifth-Wheel Trailer, Campground/Resort, and Satellite Hardware, according to a news release.
Among the winners are recognizable names such as Keystone, Camping World, Jayco, Banks Power, Pilot Flying J, and Cracker Barrel.
As true RV enthusiasts, Trailer Life readers are the experts. The Readers’ Choice Awards gave readers an opportunity to share their knowledge and recognize the companies that make their passion possible.
“We’re excited to tap into the wealth of knowledge Trailer Life readers have gained during years of experience as RV owners and travelers,” Trailer Life Chairman Marcus Lemonis said.
“Trailer Life readers know what works best, and for the first time—and moving forward on an annual basis—we’ve asked them to rate their favorite RVs, campgrounds, products and ancillary services.”
“The winners are the best of the best in the RV industry and we thank our loyal readers for participating in this valuable asset to the pages of Trailer Life magazine,” Trailer Life Publisher Bob Livingston said.
“Congratulations to all the winners for being at the top of their game.”
Trailer Life 2012 Readers’ Choice Award Gold winners are:
- ADCO Products for Travel Trailer Cover
- Banks Power for Performance Add-On
- Camping World for RV Retailer
- Carefree of Colorado for Awning
- Colorado for State to RV In
- Cracker Barrel for Sit-Down Restaurant
- DirecTV for Satellite Provider
- Dometic for Refrigerator
- Equal-i-zer for Travel Trailer Hitch
- Ford for Truck
- Goodyear for Tires
- Great Smoky Mountain Jellystone Camp-Resort for Campground/Resort
- Honda for Portable Generator
- Jayco for Folding Camper and Travel Trailer
- Keystone for Fifth-wheel Trailer
- Lance Camper for Truck Camper
- Lucas Oil for Fuel Additive
- Pilot Flying J for Fuel Station
- Protect All for RV Cleaner
- Reese for Fifth-wheel Hitch
- Rhino Linings for Truck Bed Linings
- Shell Rotella for Engine Oil
- Thetford for RV Toilet
- Winegard for Satellite Hardware
Gold, Silver, and Bronze levels were honored in each category, and the winners were presented with their awards at the 50th Annual National RV Trade Show in Louisville, Kentucky, November 27-29.
Trailer Life Magazine
Trailer Life is the best-selling general interest RV publication in the country. Established in 1941, the magazine covers all recreational vehicles, including travel trailers, fifth-wheel trailers, folding trailers, pickup campers, and motorhomes. Trailer Life readers share an active interest in exploring the world and a love of RV travel.
In every issue, RV enthusiasts will find road tests, RV advice, travel features, product evaluations, and RV maintenance information.
Trailer Life is published by GS Media & Events, a division of Good Sam Enterprises, LLC (GSE).
GSE and its wholly owned subsidiaries serve the safety, security, comfort, and convenience needs of the North American outdoor and recreational vehicle market. With various companies, brands, products and services, GSE targets almost every aspect of this diverse and dynamic niche market.
Experience teaches only the teachable.