Middlebury, Indiana-based EverGreen Recreational Vehicles, LLC will make several highly anticipated announcements about their lightweight, easy-to-tow travel trailers and fifth wheels leading up to and during their Dealer Open House September 18-20.
“The New EverGreen is all about preserving the legacy elements that have shaped and built the EverGreen brand, such as durability, quality construction practices, and lightweight, easy-to-tow travel trailers and fifth wheel brands,” said EverGreen President Mark Boessler.
“It is also about keeping pace with what our dealers and customers want—the best products at the best price. I am confident that based on our nationwide dealer input, we will be releasing travel trailer and fifth wheel products at our open house that will surely impress both our dealers and retail customers.”
There will be a number of dazzling changes to EverGreen’s lines of lightweight easy-to-tow travel trailers and fifth wheels, including:
- Bay Hill – Being unveiled for the first time, this exciting new line of fifth wheels features some “must-see” industry-first innovations you won’t find anywhere else at an unbelievable price
- Sun Valley – Campers will not want to miss seeing this brand new 2013 product line introduction of competitively priced travel trailers with luxury styling and quality design features that EverGreen is known for
- Ascend – EverGreen’s lightest and most affordable travel trailer built for value, durability, and ease of tow-ability, giving campers a unique looking RV at a great price
- EverLite – EverGreen’s ground-breaking and industry leading flagship brand which has an unmatched reputation for quality and innovation—a green, eco-friendly, lightweight travel trailer that is also a fuel efficient RV model
- iGo – One look and you’ll see why this easy to tow travel trailer from EverGreen has quickly become one of EverGreen’s hottest sellers; another fuel efficient RV model that is lightweight and easy on the budget
- Lifestyle Luxury RV – Rewriting the rules of luxury! LifeStyle is EverGreen’s high-end, high quality, feature-rich premier line of fifth wheels
EverGreen Recreational Vehicles LLC
EverGreen Recreational Vehicles LLC was founded in December of 2008 with the premise that the recreational vehicle industry needed a new generation of innovative, sustainable, eco-friendly, green travel trailers and fifth wheels built like none before.
The vision of EverGreen is to use sustainable eco-friendly, recyclable, composite materials to replace wood and produce higher quality, longer-lasting products that are fully equipped, yet lightweight.
EverGreen Recreational Vehicles LLC is the first RV manufacturer to achieve the TRA Certified Green Emerald Rating for its eco-friendly Ever-Lite travel trailers and fifth wheels.
Address: 10758 County Road 2, Middlebury, IN 46540
Phone: (574) 825-4298
- EverGreen Introduces Two New Ever-Lite Models
- EverGreen Introduces 2013 i-Go Fifth Wheels
- Consumers Digest Rates EverGreen Ever-Lite as “Best Buy”
“Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?” “That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,” said the Cat.