Decatur, Indiana-based Fleetwood RV, Inc., a leading producer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles, plans to show its reinvented Excursion brand at the 2012 Florida RV Super Show in Tampa, Florida, January 11-17, according to a news release.
The 2013 Excursion was first revealed in November at the RVIA National RV Trade show where it was awarded “Top 25 Debut” by RV Business Magazine and “Best-In-Show” by RV Pro Magazine.
“We’re extremely happy that the media recognized and supported the new Excursion,” said John Draheim, President and CEO of Fleetwood RV, Inc. “Our dealers gave us a lot of praise, but also some great feedback which allowed us to make some exciting changes in time for the Super Show in Tampa.”
On display in booth #510 at the Florida RV Super Show, the Excursion will now be available with a residential style refrigerator and 300 Horsepower Cummins 6.7L ISB engine with Allison 2100MH 6-speed transmission with electronic shifter.
The new Excursion is the most compact diesel pusher in Fleetwood’s line-up at just 33 feet long, 11 inches.
Standard features include:
- Class-leading 84-inch ceilings
- 22.5-inch aluminum wheels
- 10,000-pound hitch rating
- 300 HP Cummins ISB 6.7L engine with exhaust brake
- Freightliner XCS Series chassis
- 660 foot-pounds torque @ 1,600 RPM
- 90-gallon fuel tank
- Hydraulic leveling jacks
- 88-gallon fresh water capacity
- 60-gallon grey water holding tank
- 32-gallon black water holding tank
- 174 cubic feet exterior storage capacity
- Bus-style side-swing luggage doors
- Pass-through storage
Inside the Excursion, features include:
- 84-inch interior height
- Hand-laid tile flooring throughout
- Volcanic Series solid-surface counters
- Glass-tile backsplash
- Craftsman style French cafe doors
- Adjustable shelving throughout
- Drop-down 40-inch Sony LCD HDTV Blu-ray ready that lowers out of an overhead cabinet with the touch of a button
Available as options include a washer/dryer combo and Fleetwood’s exclusive Hide-A-Loft drop-down bed which adds a second queen bed to this compact coach.
Starting MSRP is $175,747.
Fleetwood RV, Inc.
Fleetwood RV, Inc. (“Fleetwood RV” or the “Company”) is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The Company has one of the best and longest standing distribution networks in the industry and boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as American Coach and Bounder. Fleetwood RV is headquartered in Decatur, Indiana, which is also its principal manufacturing location.
Factory Tours: Monday through Friday at 9:00 a.m.
Address: 1031 U.S. 224 East, Decatur, Indiana 46733
Phone: (800) 322-8216
Afoot and light-hearted I take to the open road,
Healthy, free, the world before me,
The long brown trail before me leading wherever I choose.