Elkhart, Indiana-based Keystone RV Springdale brand is celebrating 20 years with fall, 2019 models completely redesigned from the ground up “with a Springdale exclusive mindset”.
Springdale’s new 20th Anniversary Lineup is an absolute powerhouse: it’s no wonder that Keystone’s number-one selling travel trailers come from the Springdale brand, according to a company news release.
Earlier this year, Springdale bid farewell to the Summerland sub-brand, strictly to focus on making the Springdale brand better than ever.
“Everything is now being built as a Springdale: arched ceilings, Thermofoil pressed counter tops, glass top oven, solid steps, friction hinge doors… I mean it’s truly game changing,” said Keystone Springdale Product Manager, Dustin Tavernier.
“With that, the Summerland name, which was often confusing for dealers, fades off into the sunset—we are making it easy,” he said.
Along with an entirely new lineup, Springdale re-launches the original Keystone toy hauler brand by introducing their amenity packed Springdale Tailgator—made to liven up tailgating season, and haul toys in its 13-foot (27TH) or 12-foot (32TH) garage.
Sleek new exteriors hint at the numerous advancements inside Springdale RVs including stunning arched ceilings, a beautifully detailed kitchen backsplash, and Furrion glass cook-top oven with LED accent lights.
Fully revamped furnishings and the latest tech brings comfort, convenience, and modernity across the entire lineup of Springdale fifth wheels, travel trailers, minis, and toy haulers.
One of the coolest additions to the new Springdale lineup is the option to take any model to “the next level”—beyond standard features. Springdale Next Level Packaging offers top-line upgrades to all floor plans, such as the ultra-stable MORryde Step Above front entry steps, decorative dinette lighting, power stabilizer jacks, Jensen TVs, tri-fold sofa, exclusive “do-more” dinette table, and more.
New kitchen and interior, external, and new tech features on the 2019 Springdale brand follow.
New Springdale kitchen and interior features include:
- Arched ceilings—82-inch height across the line-up
- Thermofoil pressed countertops
- Furrion oven with glass cook-top and LED accent lights
- New backsplash in the kitchen
- Led accent light above the main slide room
- Backlit entertainment cabinet
New Springdale exterior features include:
- Friction hinge entrance doors standard
- Black tank flush standard
- New modern exterior graphics
- Outside TV hookups standard
- Skylight over all tubs/showers
- Outdoor kitchen (some models)
New tech features include:
- New Jensen audio system with DVD/CD/MP3/Bluetooth
- Power tongue jack now part of standard build
- Cable TV hookups standard in all models
Next Level Packaging includes:
- Do-more dinette table
- MORryde Step Above entry step
- Tri-fold sofa (not available on 202, 260, 235)
- Jensen TVs
- Smooth metal front
- Power stabilizer jacks (not available on 202, 260)
- 7 cu. ft. refrigerator
- Decorative dinette light
I have learned that success is measured not so much by the position one has reached in life as by the obstacles he has overcome.
—Booker T. Washington