The Precept Prestige offers a special living area, with 84-inch padded vinyl ceiling and recessed, high intensity LED lights, large frameless windows and day/night roller shades.
The Prestige line is packed with other high-end amenities that include solid surface kitchen countertops with integrated stainless sinks and the Jayco-exclusive easy-operation legless dinette table. These features create a living space that feels not only open, but airy, according to a company news release.
The Precept Prestige features a large open living space, making for easy movement throughout the coach.
The Precept Prestige master bath offers a full-surround, glass door shower with skylight and overhead light.
The spacious master bedroom features a king bed standard, reading lights, and inventive storage spaces.
A power, dropdown overhead bunk is an option across the line and offers the industry’s highest weight capacity at 750 pounds.
In addition to the impressive interior space, the exterior of the Precept Prestige line demands attention. Lockable pass-through storage compartments with slam latches are large enough to hold full size bicycles and plenty of camping gear.
With the exterior entertainment center with LED TV mounted on a swivel bracket and single-disc DVD/FM radio tied to Bluetooth, entertaining outside is a breeze.
And the Precept Prestige’s 120-inch panoramic windshield is one of the largest on the road offering spectacular views and safety enhancing sightlines.
Additional Precept Prestige features include:
- 3 floor plans all on the Ford F53 chassis
- 6.8L Triton V-10 320 HP gas engine with electronic fuel injection and 460 lb-ft torque
- 5,000-pound rear hitch receiver with dual connector
- 2-year warranty
- JRIDE Plus
- Standard full body paint
- One-piece seamless fiberglass roof
- Side hinged Bus-style metal baggage doors
- Carpeted pass through basement storage
- Thetford sani-con turbo macerator system
- Solid surface countertops throughout
- Raised panel cabinet doors throughout with hardwood fascia
- Entertainment center with fireplace in all floor plans
- 21 cu. ft residential refrigerator w/ice and water in the door
- Stainless residential style oven and cooktop
- King size mattress in all floor plans
The wide variety of floor plans offer a number of sleeping configurations for comfortable travel with camping crews big and small, for trips near or far. The floor plans offered for 2019 include:
- 36B (Exterior Length: TBA; MSRP: $187,193)
- 36U (Exterior Length: TBA; MSRP: $183,000)
- 36H (Exterior Length: TBA; MSRP: TBA)
If you wait for the perfect moment when all is safe and assured, it may never arrive. Mountains will not be climbed, races won, or lasting happiness achieved.