Charlotte, Michigan-based Spartan Specialty Vehicles, a business unit of Spartan Motors Inc., and Entegra Coach, a division of Jayco, Inc., which is a subsidiary of Thor Industries, unveiled the all-new 2019 Entegra Coach Reatta luxury Class A diesel motorhome at the Family Motor Coach Association’s (FMCA) 98th International Convention & RV Expo in Gillette, Wyoming.
Built on the newest Spartan K1 360 chassis, the Reatta is a luxury motor coach built for owners who desire high-end luxury in a smaller, more nimble package, according to a joint Spartan and Entegra Coach news release.
The newest addition to the luxury diesel pusher lineup, the 37-foot Reatta 37MB is shorter in length, but not in luxury. Built on a Spartan K1 raised-rail chassis with independent front suspension, the Reatta combines the smooth ride RVers have come to expect from Entegra Coach with eye-catching exterior choices, modern interiors and high-end, residential-style features.
“The Reatta offers the industry’s premier foundation for RV owners looking for a luxury chassis, but who are looking for a smaller coach,” said Steve Guillaume, president of Spartan Specialty Vehicles.
“Partnering with Entegra Coach, and combining their craftsmanship with our best-in-class chassis quality and durability gives our customers the added assurance of a worry-free lifestyle on the road.”
Featuring an independent front suspension package, complete with custom-tuned Bilstein shocks and a heavy-duty Cummins 360 horsepower diesel engine, the K1 360 provides drivers of the Entegra Reatta with superior ride and handling, and the muscle to attack any mountain.
Designed to enhance the user experience with premium interior décors, an exterior 39-inch LED HD-TV, entertainment system, and stunning exterior paint choices, the Reatta merges top-of-the-line luxury with the ease of an entry-level driver experience.
In addition to these and other standard features, the 2019 Reatta offers numerous options that include a fireplace, theater seating, slideout storage tray, central vacuum system, and stacked washer and dryer.
Welcoming buyers into the market, this smaller Entegra model targets RV buyers at a lower price point than was traditionally available in a diesel pusher, as well as existing owners seeking to transition into a smaller coach, while still enjoying Spartan chassis’ industry-best features.
The Spartan K1 360 chassis includes:
- Industry-first Cummins B-series engine packaged chassis with an Independent Front Suspension
- Bilstein 46mm shocks which provide consistent ride tuning
- Easier serviceability with Spartan’s exclusive side-mounted service center
- 10,000 pounds towing capacity
- Raised rail design for frame strength and basement storage
- Rear-mounted radiator and charge air cooler, parallel air flow system with low-profile radiator with clutch to minimize noise and dust kick-up
2019 Reatta specifications include:
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR): 32,000 pounds
- Gross Combined Weight Rating (GCWR): 42,000 pounds
- Exterior Length: 37 feet 10 inches
- Exterior Width: 101 inches
- Exterior Height with A/C and Satellite: 12 feet 10 inches
- Interior Height: 84 inches
- Fresh Water Capacity: 100 gallons
- Gray Waste Water Capacity: 62 gallons
- Black Waste Water Capacity: 41 gallons
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 100 gallons
- Wheelbase: 236 inches
The all-new Entegra Coach Reatta will appeal to first time buyers of a Class A diesel and those wishing to downsize from a 45-foot tag axle.
Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.