Red Bay, Alabama-based Tiffin Motorhomes has implemented a variety of upgrades in the 2012 Allegro Bus.
- According to a recent news release, several cosmetic changes have been made, including: Two new exterior color schemes, the Milan and Tour de France
- Shiny chrome handles on the compartments and entrance door
- LED ceiling lights to brighten the interior, reduce heat, cut power drain, and to last a lot longer
- Optional Paramont Carefree awning running the full length of the 43-foot Bus models
- Rubberized gaskets sticking out around windows have been replaced by flush-mount, metal frames painted to match the exterior
- Side-view cameras jutting out from the cockpit side exteriors have been integrated into the VelVac rearview mirrors
“Clean exterior lines provide the higher-end look, as in luxury automobiles,” said Tiffin National Sales Manager Jerry Williamson. “Last year, we hid the air horns under the hood instead of sticking them on the top of the front cap. Tiffin is ahead of the curve in bringing sleekness with few interruptions. That’s the look our customers tell us they want. We listen.”
The 2012 Allegro Bus is offered in five floor plans with lengths ranging from 36 to 43 feet. The MSRP on the Allegro Bus starts at $313,320.
Standard on all 2012 Tiffin coaches is a convenient exterior potable water fill. A high-pressure water supply is not required, since the potable tank can be filled with jugs or a water hose.
Among the other features visible on Tiffin’s 2012 gas-powered Allegro and Diesel Pusher Allegro RED models are:
- High-gloss cabinetry and wood trim
- Movable recliner with footstool
- Color rear and side cameras
- Cool, bright, and long-lasting LED ceiling lighting
- Recessed cook-tops to increase counter space
- “The recessed cook-top is a grand improvement,” Williamson says. “The cover over the cook-top doubles the usable galley solid-surface counter space. The high-gloss cabinetry provides a great first impression. ”
- The 2012 Allegro gas is offered in five lengths and floor plans ranging from 30 to 35 feet.
The MSRP on the Allegro gas starts at $114,240.
The 2012 Allegro RED is offered with lengths and floor plans ranging from 34 to 38 feet. The MSRP on the Allegro RED starts at $198,660.
The nationally best-selling Phaeton Diesel Pusher also has:
- Side cameras integrated into the VelVac rearview mirrors
- Redesigned driver’s console for added convenience
- Distinctive wood and wrought iron ceiling trim ring
- Rustic Canyon, a new exterior color scheme
- Two new interiors, Capri and Palmetto
While Phaetons come in 36-, 40- and 42-foot lengths, the longest of the trio now boasts an ISL 400hp engine. The Phaeton MSRP starts at $248,192.
Tiffin Motorhomes has earned one of only five Quality Circle Awards presented by the Recreation Vehicle Dealers Association (RVDA) to Class A motorhome manufacturers for 2011 for vehicle design, vehicle reliability/quality, competitive price/value, dealership warranty support, parts support, overall dealer communications, and sales territory. The 2011 Quality Circle Award is Tiffin’s 13th.
Celebrating its 40th anniversary with the release of its 2012 models, Tiffin Motorhomes manufactures the Allegro, Allegro Breeze, Allegro RED, Phaeton, Allegro Bus, and Zephyr model lines.
People who enjoy what they are doing invariably do it well.