Time glides with undiscover’d haste
The future but a length behind the past.
Hello, RVing friends! The year is turning over, and another 12 months of RVing, photography, hiking, and birding has flashed by.
The End is almost here!
This is article # 2,393 since my first post on August 18, 2010. Okay, the end isn’t near, but the end of the year is almost here, and it’s time to think about wrap-ups as 2014 draws to a close.
The end of the year is the traditional time for doing a summary and some reflection.
Looking back there were certain events and articles that kindled reader interest and comments.
Thank you for reading, providing feedback, and returning frequently to read my latest articles. Thank you for your continuing support!
Vogel Talks RVing would like to wish its readers a safe and happy New Years. As we reflect on the past year, here’s a look back at some of the most popular articles from Vogel Talks RVing.
After 183,332 unique visitors, 213,703 visits, and 308,286 page views in 2014, here are the top 10 most read and most popular Vogel Talks RVing articles of the year, listed in the order of their readership numbers. And the most popular article of 2014 is…
- Vistabule Introduces ‘Cab Forward’ Teardrop Trailer – Streamlined and weighing just 1,220 pounds, Vistabule can be towed behind nearly any small car.
Number Page Views: 15,841
Posted: January 3, 2013
- Vogel Talks RVing – Home page
Number Page Views: 10,113
- Old is New Again: New Retro RV Manufacturer – A recent trend in the RV manufacturing industry is the development of an increasing number of retro-style trailers entering the RV marketplace.
Number Page Views: 9,319
Posted: March 14, 2011
- Lil’ Snoozy Goes Camping – Customers love the Lil Snoozy, a fiber glass travel trailer, because Lil’ is only 17 feet, 3 inches in length; 7 feet, 11 inches in width; and 7 feet, 5 inches high.
Number Page Views: 7,629
Posted: June 23, 2012
- 5. Vistabule Teardrop Trailer: One Year Later – Report on the Vertabule teardrop trailer one year after the launch.
Number Page Views: 5,616
Posted: February 18, 2014
- Vintage Travel Trailers Restored – Visitors are welcome to view the vintage trailers under restoration as well as admire finished trailers available for sale to the public.
Number Page Views: 3,775
Posted: February 18, 2012
- DoubleBack Ultimate Camper Van – What makes the DoubleBack unique is just how much space it actually has, and how easily you can expand or contract its size to fit your recreational needs.
Number Page Views: 3,712
Posted: April 16, 2012
- Bag-A-Lot, a Light Bulb Moment – What started as a homespun way to stash recyclables has developed into the clever invention of Bag-A-Lot, a portable, multi-purpose flexible bag holder.
Number Page Views: 3,511
Posted: September 21, 2012
- Prolite Introduces New Ultra Light Model – Weighing less than 1,300 pounds, Prolite introduces two new ultra light travel trailers that complement the eight model currently available.
Number Page Views: 2,756
Posted: September 24, 2011
- 10. The Next Generation: The Trailer You Want To Go Camping In – The Next Generation camping trailer will have a modern design, intelligent technology, and better construction materials than ever before.
Number Page Views: 2,730
Posted: May 21, 2014
A Happy New Year to all my readers. Best wishes for 2015. Find what brings you joy and go there.
May the months ahead be filled with great RVing experiences!
Remember, the journey, and not the destination, is the joy of RVing. Everything in life is somewhere else, and you get there in an RV.
Happy Trails. Life is an adventure. Enjoy your journey.
Ring out, wild bells, to the wild sky,
The flying cloud, the frosty light,
The year is dying in the night.
Ring out the old, ring in the new,
Ring, happy bells, across the snow,
The year is going, let him go.
—Alfred Lord Tennyson (1809-1892)