Topeka, Indiana-based CrossRoads RV, a manufacturer of fifth wheels and travel trailers, reintroduced the Carriage and Cameo fifth wheel trailers at the Florida RV SuperShow in Tampa last month. They also presented the 2015 line of Rushmore fifth wheels.
“We were thrilled with the feedback and support from the past, present, and prospective customers at the show,” said Rudy Boals, CrossRoads national sales manager.
“Whenever you can go into a show like that with new product and be a top seller it really says something.”
Cameo products will range from small to large bunkhouses with outside kitchens as well as extended stay floor plans with front and rear living rooms.
“With an emphasis on quality, uniqueness, and convenience, we have carefully priced the Cameo, to enable our dealers to bring as many customers to the family as possible,” stated Boals.
The 2015 Cameo is available in four floor plans:
- CM34RL (Exterior Length: 35 feet 3 inches: GVWR: 16,000 pounds)
- CM36MK (Exterior Length: 38 feet 1 inch; GVWR: 16,000 pounds)
- CM39FL (External Length: 40 feet 8 inches; GVWR: 16,000 pounds)
- CM39BH (TBD)
The Carriage and Rushmore cater to the needs of high-end residential-style living, with innovative and original master suite designs, complete with one-and two-year residential warranties.
The Carriage with full-body paint, 55-inch TVs and Class A motorhome features will be the pinnacle on a customer’s fifth wheel journey, according to the release.
The 2015 Carriage is available is three floor plans:
- CG40RE (Exterior Length: 39 feet 3 inches; GVWR: 16,500 pounds)
- CG40RL (Exterior Length: 39 feet 3 inches; GVWR: 16,500 pounds)
- CG38SB (TBD)
- 40,000 BTU Furnace
- 30,000 BTU A/C w/Quiet Residential Return
- 55-inch LG LED HD TV in Living Room
- 39-inch LG LED HD TV in Bedroom
- 16 cubic foot Residential Refrigerator w/800-watt Inverter
- 22-inch Deluxe Bakers Oven
- 30 OTR Microwave w/Exhaust Fan
- Large Residential Pantry w/Coffee and Toast Station
- 12-gallon Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater
- 60-inch x 80-inch iCool Memory Foam Mattress
- An upgraded Full Time Resort Package is available.
The Rushmore will have a unique and industry exclusive front windshield that opens up a floor plan like no other, the release continued.
CrossRoads RV, Inc.
CrossRoads RV, Inc. was established in 1996 in Topeka, Indiana where the company currently has five plant locations and employs over 400 people.
CrossRoads RV manufactures a full line of towable RV products including fifth wheels, travel trailers, ultra-light trailers, and destination trailers under the brand names of Carriage, Cameo, Rushmore, Cruiser Patriot/Provincial, Cruiser, Cruiser Sahara, Cruiser Aire, Zinger, Zinger SE, Z-1, Sunset Trail, Slingshot, Elevation, and Hampton.
CrossRoads RV factory tours are conducted Monday through Thursday at 1:30 p.m. To arrange a tour, please call (888) 226-7496.
CrossRoads RV, Inc. is a division of Thor Industries Inc.
Address: 1115 W Lake Street, Topeka, Indiana, 46571
Phone: (260) 593-3850 or (888) 226-7496 (toll free)
Creative thinking may mean simply the realization that there’s no particular virtue in doing things the way they have always been done.