Just two weeks after announcing their Ascape line expansion, Mt. Pleasant, Pennsylvania-based Aliner announced the launch of the Titanium Series, a rugged Aliner’s designed to be your home on the road.
Intended for rough terrain, the Titanium 10 and the Titanium 12 both have 15-inch off road wheels with black alloy rims, front and rear black diamond plate, gray fiberglass with black extrusion, LED exterior lights, magnetic baggage door clips, four stabilizer jacks, dual propane tanks with covers, USB ports, a 1.9 cu. ft. refrigerator, and USB ports, according to a company news release.
Options will include a furnace, air conditioning, water heater, outdoor grill, lift assist, awning, and more.
In addition a Cool Cat heat pump and stereo are available for the Titanium 12.
Aliner, which prides itself on continually evolving to meeting the demands of the marketplace, will first showcase their first Titanium models at the 51st annual National RV Trade Show in Louisville, Kentucky, November 27-30.
“We are thrilled to add this new rugged series to our line of trailers. Both campers offer 66 inches of closed height standing room and are 78 inches wide,” says Brett Randall, president of Aliner.
“The difference is the Titanium 10 has a max carrying capacity of 1,330 pounds while the Titanium 12 can go up to 1,555 pounds.
“We have taken the Aliner to a place we have never been and it’s exciting.”
No matter where your sense of adventure will take you, the possibilities are endless with Aliner’s new tough Titanium Series.
Titanium 10 specifications include:
- Length: 13 feet
- Box Size: 10 feet
- GVWR: 3,000 pounds
- Unloaded Vehicle Weight: 1,445 pounds
- Maximum Cargo Carrying Capacity: 1,555 pounds
- Tongue Weight: 210 pounds
Titanium 12 specifications include:
- Length: 15 feet
- Box Size: 12 feet
- GVWR: 3,000 pounds
- Unloaded Vehicle Weight: 1,670 pounds
- Maximum Cargo Carrying Capacity: 1,330 pounds
- Tongue Weight: 185 pounds
Additional Aliner modes available include:
- Ascape (fully equipped travel trailer)
- Explorer (front hard dormer)
- Scout-Lite (it’s time to trade in the tent!)
- Scout (for tent campers who need more than a tent)
- Ranger 10 (smallest, lightest Ranger)
- Ranger 12 (mid-sized Ranger)
- LXE (hard front dormer)
- Classic (original Aliner design; most popular model)
- Expedition (largest model)
Four lines of Somerset hardtop trailers available are:
- Newport (9 foot box)
- Chesapeake (11 foot box)
- Utah (12 foot box)
- E3 (12 foot box; choose between front box or deck)
Aliner is the original manufacturer of the A-frame camper.
Founded in 1984 with a focus on lightweight towable camping trailers, today Aliner is a leader in the pop-up RV marketplace.
It is what we think we know already that often prevents us from learning.