Winnebago recently introduced a special edition Minnie Drop 1790 featuring exclusive Realtree exterior camouflage graphics.
This special edition camper includes Realtree graphics that are accented by Winnebago’s Hunter Green Noble Classic gel coat fiberglass.
“We are excited to offer a camper that allows Winnebago buyers to represent their interest with outdoor sports through the common language of Realtree,” said Mark Gerber, Winnebago towables director of sales and marketing, in a company news release.
“While enjoying the thrill of the great outdoors, it’s always nice to recharge in your home away from home.”
Winnebago’s special-edition unit is offered in the 1790 floor plan, which features a large dinette slide room, queen bed, and rear galley.
A roomy yet, aerodynamic shape makes the Minnie Drop comfortable while providing visual appeal.
Interior and exterior storage creates space to stow hunting and fishing gear, or other recreational gear.
2018 Minnie Drop 1790 specs include:
- Exterior Length: 20 feet 4 inches
- Exterior Height: 9 feet 3 inches
- Interior Height: 6 feet 5 inches
- GVWR: 3,800 pounds
- Dry Weight: 2,950 pounds
- Fresh Water Tank Capacity: 31 gallons
- Gray Water Tank Capacity: 25 gallons
- Black Water Tank Capacity: 25 gallons
- Water Heater: 6 gallons\LP Capacity: 20 pounds
- Furnace: 18,000 BTU
Aerodynamic, easy to tow, and full of features are three great reasons why the Minnie Drop should be your next camping trailer, states the Winnebago website.
The modest yet roomy design allows for 6 feet 5 inches of headroom in the main living space, and a cozy feeling when lying in bed or sitting at the dinette table.
Some models include a slide out creating even more space inside of your private camping cottage.
Don’t overlook the modern conveniences of a bathroom, water heater, and cooking arrangements that help to make your home away from home comfortable.
2018 Minnie Drop is also available in the following models:
- 170 K (Exterior Length: 18 feet 4 inches; GVWR: 3,500 pounds)
- 170 S (Exterior Length: 20 feet 4 inches; GVWR: 3,800 pounds)
- 1710 (Exterior Length: 18 feet 4 inches; GVWR: 3,500 pounds)
- 1780 (Exterior Length: 20 feet 4 inches; GVWR: 3,800 pounds)
- 190RD (Exterior Length: 20 feet 4 inches; GVWR: 3,800 pounds)
“The option of an off-road package includes lifted axle with 15-inch tires to make heading to remote areas an achievable goal,” added Gerber.
Note that the Special Edition Camo Graphics is only available for the 1790 model.
The Realtree graphics package offered on a 1790 floor plan has an MSRP of $20,500.
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.