Forest City, Iowa-based Winnebago Industries announces the introduction of the new Minnie Plus Fifth Wheel Trailer.
The Minnie Plus made its debut at the annual Elkhart County RV Open House, September 18 to 22.
The Minnie Plus Fifth-Wheel completes the Minnie family line.
The family is made up of the Minnie Drop, Micro Minnie, Minnie, Minnie Plus—and now the Minnie Plus Fifth-Wheel.
The Minnie Plus Fifth Wheel offers the lifestyle that most people only dream about, according to a company news release.
The spacious, elevated stateroom features a residential sized queen bed, plenty of storage, and easy access to a luxurious master bath.
This new fifth wheel maximizes the living area and is light enough to be pulled by most half ton trucks.
If you like open, unique floor plans, and ample storage, you have found your home away from home, states the release.
The fifth-wheels are available in three floor plans:
- 25RKS (Exterior Length: 27 feet 3 inches; Number Slide Outs: 1; GVWR: 8,500 pounds)
- 27RLTS (Exterior Length: 29 feet 8 inches; Number Slide Outs: 3; GVWR: 9,500 pounds)
- 27REOK (Exterior Length: 29 feet 6 inches; Number Slide Outs: 2; GVWR: 9,500 pounds)
Each floor plan includes a private sleeping space with queen bed and full bath.
A fiberglass front cap and large awning are both brightened by LED lights.
Eight unique exterior colors and two interior décor options are available on the entire Minnie Family.
2018 Winnebago Minnie Plus Fifth Wheel specifications common to all three models include:
- Exterior Height w/ AC: 11 feet 11 inches
- Exterior Width: 8 feet
- Interior Height: 7 feet 11 inches
- Fresh Water Tank Capacity: 50 gallons
- Gray Water Tank Capacity: 41 gallons
- Black Water Tank Capacity: 41 gallons
- LP Gas Capacity: 60 pounds
- Water Heater Capacity: 10 gallons
- Furnace: 30,000 BTU
Minnie Plus Fifth Wheel options available include dual pane windows, 12 volt rear stabilizing jacks, bike rack, two folding chairs, free standing table and two chairs, LED TV, and winterizing package.
“We are proud to begin offering this product to the fifth-wheel consumer, and look forward to seeing our customers enjoying their new home away from home,” said Ron Brown, product/engineering manager.
“We feel like we have found a unique combination of aesthetic appeal blended with the right features for the end consumer.”
Happiness is not a state to arrive at, rather, a manner of traveling.