Wakarusa, Indiana-based Prime Time Manufacturing announced significant upgrades to its Sanibel line of luxury fifth wheels, just in time for the 2016 National RV Trade Show, to be held November 28–December 1 in Louisville, Kentucky.
“Sanibel, also known as ‘The Intelligent Fifth Wheel,’ continues to set the bar higher for a luxury RV experience,” said Paul Morrison, product manager, in a company news release.
“We have added exciting new features and custom touches throughout,” he said. “They really set Sanibel apart from the rest of the pack.”
The list of updates includes:
- A new “Commercial Kitchen Package” that includes a modern, stainless steel pull-out sprayer faucet, industrial-commercial pendant lights, and a restaurant style rectangular stainless steel sink
- Completely redesigned entertainment center that features a modern glass front, “wall-mount” style fireplace and designer fireplace surround
- Residential style bathroom with his and hers sinks and large vanity area
Sanibel fifth wheels are available in a choice of 20 floor plans. Eight new models for 2017 include:
- 3590 (TBD)
- 3591 (Exterior Length: 42 feet 2 inches)
- 3650 (TBD)
- 3651 (Exterior Length: 41 feet 6 inches)
- 3750 (TBD)
- 3751 (External Length: 43 feet 5 inches)
- 3790 (TBA)
- 3791 (External Length: 42 feet 2 inches)
New floor plan (3791) with a residential “multi-person” kitchen and a great entertainment layout featuring a bar top and stools overlooking the entertainment area, a 50-inch LED TV, and “atrium” style windows.
All 2017 Sanibel models offer the following features:
- One-piece rubber roof with 12 year warranty
- Lap top/cell phone charging station at dinette
- Walk in bedroom closet with easy access light switch
- Cell phone charging station in bedroom
- King size shower
- 40,000 BTU furnace
- 10 gallon quick recovery water heater
- Dual 30 pound LP bottles
- Fresh water tank capacity: 64 gallons
- Gray water tank capacity: 90 gallons
- Black water tank capacity: 50 gallons
“The new Sanibel—from its beautiful Artisan Cherry doors and hidden hinges, to the upgraded kitchens and bathrooms—will turn heads,” stated Adam Smith, sales manager.
“Sanibel has always been a great value, often thousands less than other high-profile fifth wheels, and now we offer a look that far exceeds the price point.”
Specifications vary by model.
Headquartered in Wakarusa, Indiana, Prime Time Manufacturing, a division of Forest River, builds a full line of towable RV products including travel trailers, fifth wheels, and toy haulers.
Since 2009, Prime Time Manufacturing has been North America’s fastest growing RV Company.
Live one day at a time–
While you can plan for tomorrow, you can’t live it until it arrives. Most people spend so much time regretting the past and worrying about the future, they leave no time to enjoy today!