The Palazzo 36.3 Class A diesel motorhome makes its public debut. Residential kitchen appliances, plenty of sitting areas, and an electric fireplace make life on the road enjoyable, according to a company news release. The master bedroom features an en suite bathroom and a king size bed with the Tilt-A-View inclining bed mechanism.
Consumers can now enjoy relief from night time ailments or even read a book or watch TV with ease, the release further states.
Palazzo 36.3 diesel pusher specs include:
- Chassis: Freightliner XC-3
- Engine: Cummins ISB 6.7L 340HP 700-lb. ft. torque
- GVWR: 28,000 pounds
- GCWR: 33,000 pounds
- Wheelbase: 242 inches
- Exterior Length: 37 feet 7 inches
- Interior Height: 6 feet 10 inches
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 90 gallons
- Fresh Water Capacity: 95 gallons
- Grey Water Capacity: 60 gallons
- Black Water Capacity: 43 gallons
- Furnace: 35,000 BTU
A.C.E. Class A gas motorhome continues its line-up with the exclusive 30.3. This is definitely a motorhome for someone who loves to cook. The kitchen is located inside the entry way and has an abundance of working space due to the 40-inch LED TV that retracts into the countertop.
Cooks can continue their craft outside at the exterior kitchen, which features a refrigerator, sink, and portable gas grill.
A.C.E. 30.3 Class A gas motorhome specs include:
- Chassis: Ford F-53
- Engine: Ford 6.8L V10 320HP 460 lb-ft torque
- GVWR: 18,000 pounds
- CVWR: 23,000 pounds
- Wheelbase: 190 inches
- Exterior Length: 31 feet
- Exterior Width: 99 inches
- Interior Height: 7 feet
- Fuel Capacity: 80 gallons
- Fresh Water Capacity: 50 gallons
- Grey Water Capacity: 40 gallons
- Black Water Capacity: 40 gallons
Thor Motor Coach is expanding its Four Winds Class C motorhome line-up with the new 24F floor plan. This is the first Class C under 26-feet to have a full-wall slideout with 3TRAX.
3TRAX is an in-wall slideout system, housing all the moving and mechanical parts within the sidewall. This triple track design ensures simple, reliable, maintenance-free operation. As always, entertainment is a key component to life on the road and Thor Motor Coach went to a 40-inch LED TV on a manual swivel for optimal viewing.
Four Winds 24F Class C motorhome specs include:
- Chassis: Ford E-450 or Chevrolet
- Engine: Ford 6.8L V10 305HP 420 lb-ft torque or Chevrolet 6.0L V8 323HP 373 lb-ft torque
- Exterior Length: 24 feet 11 inches (Ford); 25 feet 5 inches (Chevrolet)
- Interior Height: 7 feet
- Fuel Capacity: 55 gallons (Ford); 57 gallons (Chevrolet)
- Fresh Water Capacity: 40 gallons
- Grey Water Capacity: 37 gallons
- Black Water Capacity: 32.5 gallons
Hurricane motorhomes continue to impress both seasoned and new RVers with the new 35M model. This is the largest and longest of the line-up, measuring just under 37 feet. It’s also the only Hurricane floor plan to have an en suite bathroom off the master bedroom and an expanding sofa in the living room which allows more sitting area.
All brands have something new to offer. Larger LED TVs and new partial paints on Thor Motor Coach’s HD-MAX exteriors are just the beginning.
What would life be like if we had no courage to attempt anything.
—Vincent Van Gogh