Ranked No. 1 for calendar year 2015 in the $80,000-$100,000 retail price point, according to Statistical Surveys, Redwood has earned a reputation for innovation, distinctive design, and features especially appealing to experienced RV owners.
“Active RVers and full timers make up a large part of our base,” said CrossRoads/Redwood President Ryan Juday, in a company news release.
“We continue to leverage our strong ties with our owners and our talented dealer body to refine, improve, and broaden the Redwood line. I believe our partners will be ecstatic with what they see at Open House.”
The many upgrades to be shown at the Open House include:
- New exterior graphics package and choice of three new full-paint options
- Completely upgraded custom Falcon Integrated Technology chassis with 8,000-pound axles, H-Range tires, Center Point air-ride suspension, and FlexAir pin box
- iN-Command RV automation system which makes it easy for the owner to control and monitor most RV functions through their smart phone or tablet
- Upgraded interiors featuring two new hardwood decors along with enhancements to ceiling and living area to refine the luxury market
- Redwood “Dream Kitchen” with Furrion residential appliances and soft-close doors similar to those found in luxury homes partnered with solid surface cutting board and residential pantry
- Top-of-the-line theater system featuring 55-inch Samsung curved LED television, sound bar, and Blu-ray player as well as exclusive Tru Sit Motion furniture with eight function control
“These are just some of the many upgrades we have made while actually lowering the price point to broaden our market and hit the sweet spot,” said Juday.
“Along with our 100 percent factory pre-delivery-inspection, full rain bay test, and two-year warranty, we believe dealers will view Redwood as the best choice in luxury fifth wheels. We invite all dealers to visit us at Open House and see the new Redwood products.”
Redwood features include:
- Solid cherry hardwood cabinets
- Falcon six point level up system
- (2) 30 pound LP bottles w/auto change over
- 104 gallon fresh water tank
- 90 gallon grey water tank
- 45 gallon black water tank (2 on 38 MBS)
- 60-inch x 80-inch Queen iCool gel foam mattress
- 50-amp detachable power cord
- Kinro frameless windows
- 40,000 BTU furnace
- 22-inch deluxe bakers oven
- 30-inch OTR microwave w/exhaust fan
- Norcold 12 cu ft refer w/ice gas/electric
- 3-burner flush mount stove w/solid surface covers
- Day/night roller shades
Redwood RV fifth wheel trailers are available in 10 models ranging in length from 34 feet 9 inches to 42 feet 2 inches.
Redwood RV Company
Redwood RV is a division of Thor Industries Inc., the world’s largest manufacturer of recreational vehicles.
Address: 72440 St. Rd. 13, Syracuse, IN 46567
Phone: (574) 456-7800
Dreams are necessary to life.