Syracuse, Indiana-based Redwood RV has introduced the new Blackwood 3611RV, a luxury, full-time fifth-wheel built specifically for entertaining with ample seating and food staging areas.
“We have customers who love to entertain friends and family and our goal is to make the most comfortable coach possible for them.”
The 3611RV offers two full-sized, hide-a-bed sofas plus two full-sized recliners under a large panoramic rear window.
Other features include a 5-foot standard shower in every floor plan, frameless windows, solid surface countertops, and cherry hardwood cabinets.
2012 Blackwood 3611RV by Redwood includes:
- 2 chairs with overhead storage
- Ceiling fan
- 72-inch sofa and dinette slide
- Second 72-inch sofa slide out
- Cabinet/entertainment center with 40-inch HD LCD TV
- Counter peninsula with kitchen sink
- Pull-out pantry/3-burner range/refrigerator and pantry slide
- Entry way pull-out seat with shoe storage
- Step up to split bath with private toilet area
- 60-inch shower
- Linen cabinet
- Flush mount frameless exterior windows
- Enclosed/heated water lines
Length 38 feet 7 inches
Width 8 feet 0 inches
Height 12 feet 9 inches
Hitch Weight 2,660 pounds
Dry Weight 12,500 pounds
Gross Weight 16,000 pounds
Cargo Weight 3,500 pounds
Axle Weight 9,640 pounds
Fresh Water Capacity 85 gallons
Grey Water Capacity 90 gallons
Black Water Capacity 45 gallons
Furnace 35,000 BTU
Sleeps Up To 6
Tire Size ST235/80R16E
Redwood RV focuses exclusively on building mid-priced, luxury fifth wheels designed specifically for full time living.
Headquartered in Syracuse, Indiana Redwood RV distributes its products through dealers throughout the United States and Canada.
Redwood RV is a division of Thor Industries Inc., the world’s largest manufacturer of recreational vehicles.
Address: 72440 St. Rd. 13, Syracuse, IN 46567
Phone: (574) 456-7800
Dreams are necessary to life.