New i-Go line floor plans feature the same composite construction practices and attention to detail that has made the EverGreen Ever-Lite brand a leader in ultra-durable, lightweight trailers.
The concept of the i-Go Lite fifth wheel and travel trailer series is to provide economy conscious camping families the opportunity to own a lightweight, quality-built EverGreen at a more affordable price, the company announced this week.
To this end, the i-Go is crafted with the same aluminum-framed, vacuum-laminated processes and 100-point quality control systems as all EverGreen products.
A lightweight Composite Inner Shell and a narrower, seven foot, six-inch wide (7-foot, 6-inch) trailer design has allowed EverGreen to dramatically reduce the weight along with the price on the i-Go Lite series of fifth wheels. Now anyone who wants to own a quality EverGreen product can experience the “EverGreen Difference” with the i-Go Lite series.
The 2013 i-Go fifth wheel series has two floor plans to choose from. Deeper, 42-inch slide outs are above the wheel well to provide higher ground clearance. Six-inches deeper than the competition, i-Go Lite slides provide the living space of an eight-foot-wide fifth wheel while retaining the towability of a seven and one half foot wide fiver.
Slides are driven in all four corners with EverGreen’s quality four-point gear-driven system to provide smoother operation and a tighter seal.
The G27RK-5 features a rear kitchen configuration with counter space and overhead storage across the entire rear of the coach. The large combo dinette and sofa slide out is opposite the kitchen. Access to the front bedroom is through a private bath on both fifth wheels.
The G27RL-5 is a rear lounge floor plan perfect for entertaining with a slide out sofa and easy chairs aft. A dinette is opposite the galley-style kitchen curbside.
Additional benefits to owning an i-Go include:
- i-Go features satin finished exterior gel coat and EverGreen’s innovative, lightweight composite inner shell to reduce rot, mold, and mildew that plagues other RVs built primarily with wood
- i-Go Lite weighs less and is easier to tow—the entire i-Go Lite series fifth wheels weight in less than 6,500 pounds
- i-Go is designed to track smoothly behind half-ton pickups.
- EverGreen’s vacuum laminated composite construction is bonded onto a fully welded and reinforced aluminum frame; the combination of composite materials and vacuum lamination results in added durability and improved insulation value
EverGreen Recreational Vehicles LLC
EverGreen Recreational Vehicles LLC was founded in December of 2008 with the premise that the recreational vehicle industry needed a new generation of innovative, sustainable, eco-friendly, green travel trailers and fifth wheels built like none before.
The vision of EverGreen is to use sustainable eco-friendly, recyclable, composite materials to replace wood and produce higher quality, longer-lasting products that are fully equipped, yet lightweight.
EverGreen Recreational Vehicles LLC is the first RV manufacturer to achieve the TRA Certified Green Emerald Rating for its eco-friendly Ever-Lite travel trailers and fifth wheels.
Address: 10758 County Road 2, Middlebury, IN 46540
Phone: (574) 825-4298
- EverGreen Introduces 2012 i-Go Lite Travel Trailers and Fifth Wheels
- Consumers Digest Rates EverGreen Ever-Lite as “Best Buy”
Like water flowing over the rocks in a river, our lives touch all who are near us. Let your life leave good marks on those you touch.