Tent campers can enjoy beautiful camping accommodations at premier outdoor destinations with the new annual tent camping pass offered by Thousand Trails.
With two tents and up to six people allowed per site, the pass provides campers very affordable vacation options in prime destinations for just $249 per year, said Seth Rosenberg, senior vice president of sales and marketing for Equity LifeStyle Properties Inc.
“Giving campers a full year of unlimited camping (subject to length-of-stay policies) at any campgrounds in their selected region, an annual tent camping pass provides great opportunities for campers to camp all year for one low price,” said Rosenberg. “For ease of planning, annual tent camping pass members can make reservations up to 60 days in advance online or by phone.”
Campground amenities include:
- Campfires and cook-outs
- Hiking and nature trails
- Swimming pools
- Canoeing and kayaking
- Mini golf
- Country stores
Situated in scenic and natural settings, the Encore and Thousand Trails campgrounds included in the annual tent camping pass provide many opportunities for outdoor recreation. For example:
- Mt. Hood Village in Oregon offers more than 700 miles of groomed trails to explore
- Rancho Oso’s dude ranch in California is a great place for the campers to experience their first horseback ride
“The annual tent camping pass provides campers with camping all year at many of the nation’s most scenic campgrounds. With great camping options across the country, a Thousand Trails Annual Tent Camping Pass is an ideal option for today’s campers.” said Rosenberg.
Plus, the first 500 campers that purchase the new annual tent camping pass will receive a free camping pack, valued at $75 that includes a travel mug, blanket, and Coleman gift card.
Annual Tent Camping Pass customers can choose from the following camping regions:
- Northeast - Includes 24 premier destinations from New England to the Great Lakes, including properties near Cape Cod, Amish Country, and more. States included (number of properties per state) are Illinois (1), Indiana (3), Maine (2), Massachusetts (2), Michigan (2), New Jersey (2), New York (2), Ohio (2) and Pennsylvania (6), Wisconsin (2)
- Northwest – Includes 19 picturesque locations near Seattle, the Oregon Coast, and British Columbia. States included (number of properties per state) are British Columbia (1), Oregon (6), Washington (12)
- Southeast – Includes 27 destinations from Texas to North Carolina and areas including Chesapeake Bay, Blue Ridge Mountains, and Diamond Caverns. States included (number of properties per state) are Alabama (1), Florida (6), Kentucky (1), North Carolina (3), South Carolina (2), Tennessee (2), Texas (7), Virginia (5)
- Southwest – Includes 20 prime destinations throughout Arizona, California, and Utah; from Lake Tahoe to Yosemite National Park. States included (number of properties per state) are Arizona (3), California (16), Utah (1)
Encore and Thousand Trails
Encore and Thousand Trails feature 173 RV Resorts across North America. Owned and operated by Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc., Encore, Thousand Trails, and its affiliates offer RVers opportunities to enjoy the outdoors in top vacation destinations, complemented with resort style amenities.
Phone: (866) 730-0637
Thousand Trails Annual Tent Camping Pass
Experience, travel—these are as education in themselves.