Middlebury, Indiana-based EverGreen Recreational Vehicles LLS, a leading innovator in eco-friendly, lightweight composite travel trailers, announced Monday (November 28) it will introduce the 2012 i-Go Lite travel trailers and fifth wheels at the 49th Annual National RV Trade Show in Louisville, Kentucky, that runs from November 29 to December 1 at the Kentucky Exposition Center (KEC).
The 2012 i-Go Lite travel trailers and fifth wheels offer families seeking a lightweight, easy towing trailer an affordable introduction into the innovative EverGreen Recreational Vehicles, according to a news release.
The 2012 i-Go Lite is available in eight floor plans, including six travel trailers less than 30 feet in length and weighing from 4,600 to just over 5,000 pounds.
i-Go Lite—Lightweight, Affordable Quality
The concept of the new i-Go Lite travel trailers and fifth wheels is to provide economy-conscious camping families the opportunity to own a lightweight, quality-built EverGreen at a very affordable price. The i-Go is crafted with the same aluminum-framed, vacuum-laminated processes and 100-point quality control systems as all EverGreen products. Yet by limiting the amount of composite materials to a lightweight Composite Inner Shell, and producing a narrower, seven foot, six inch wide trailer, EverGreen was able to dramatically reduce the price on the new i-Go Lite series of trailers.
Advantages of Owning an i-Go Lite by EverGreen
i-Go Lite is lighter weight and easier to tow because of its narrower, seven-foot six-inch width. With less wind resistance, the i-Go is designed to track smoothly behind smaller tow vehicles such as half-ton pickups or mid-sized SUVs. The entire i-Go Lite series travel trailers are less than 30 feet in length and weigh around 5,000 pounds. Fifth wheels weigh in less than 6,500 pounds.
Built better, yet more affordable with a satin finished exterior gel coat, the i-Go still features EverGreen’s innovative, lightweight composite inner shell to reduce rot, mold and mildew. Composites also lower off-gassing of VOCs inside for a healthier camping experience.
EverGreen’s vacuum laminated composite construction is bonded onto a fully welded and reinforced aluminum frame. The combination of composite materials and vacuum lamination result in added durability and higher R-values. The i-Go is a true EverGreen at a more affordable price.
Deeper, 42-inch slide outs are above the wheel well to provide higher ground clearance. Six-inches deeper than the competition, i-Go Lite slides provide the living space of an eight foot trailer yet retain the towability of a seven and one half foot wide trailer. Slides are driven in all four corners with EverGreen’s quality, four-point, gear-driven system to provide smoother operation and a tighter seal.
Eight Floor Plans Now Available
Five travel trailer floor plans are now available in the i-Go series. All five are less than 30 feet and weigh from 4600 to just over 5000 pounds.
Travel trailer floor plans include:
- The new i-Go Lite floor plans G220RB and G236RBK are both rear bath models with roadside, center, deep slides with mid-kitchens and front bedrooms. The over-sized dinette/sleeper in the slide out measures 84 inches by 42 inches to sleep two adults comfortably and has under-seat storage. Sofa models have storage underneath. In addition, the slightly larger G236RBK features a kitchen table inside and EverGreen’s popular Campfire Kitchenette—a full service outside kitchen with cook-top, refrigerator, and food storage curbside.
- The G239BH sleeps six with a queen bed, large dinette that converts to a full sized bed and an additional twin “bunk house” in the rear of the camper. The EverGreen i-Go offers all these amenities in a unit under 5,000 pounds that can be towed with today’s SUVs.
- The model G249RB features a more open floorplan designed for entertaining with a large sofa bed in the slide out facing a dinette and a galley L-shaped kitchen with expanded counter space and kitchen storage.
- The G256BH features and huge dinette and sofa slide out opposite the kitchen. Perfect for families with lots of kids, this floor plan sleeps up to eight with twin bunks tucked into the curbside, aft corner.
- The largest of the i-Go Lite travel trailers, the G269FK, features EverGreen’s popular front, L-shaped kitchen floor plan with loads of storage. A slide out jack knife sofa is opposite a dinette. Access the bedroom through the bath into in the rear of the coach.
Two New i-Go Fifth Wheels for 2012
Uniquely designed for half-ton trucks, fifth wheel floor plans include:
- The G27RK-5 features a rear kitchen configuration with counter space and overhead storage across the entire rear of the coach. The large combo dinette and sofa slide out is opposite the kitchen. Access to the front bedroom is through a private bath on both fifth wheels.
- The G27RL-5 is a rear lounge floor plan perfect for entertaining with the slide out sofa and easy chairs aft. A dinette is opposite the galley style kitchen curbside.
EverGreen Recreational Vehicles LLC
EverGreen Recreational Vehicles LLC was founded in December of 2008 with the premise that the recreational vehicle industry needed a new generation of innovative, sustainable, eco-friendly, green travel trailers and fifth wheels built like none before. The vision of EverGreen is to use sustainable eco-friendly, recyclable, composite materials to replace wood and produce higher quality, longer-lasting products that are fully equipped, yet lightweight.
EverGreen Recreational Vehicles LLC is the first RV manufacturer to achieve the TRA Certified Green Emerald Rating for its eco-friendly Ever-Litetravel trailers and fifth wheels.
Address: 10758 County Road 2, Middlebury, IN 46540
Phone: (574) 825-4298
It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.