Keystone RV Company’s Raptor Division announced Tuesday (November 15) details of the 2012 Velocity, the brand’s Limited Edition model.
- Distinctive, new exterior “monochrome” graphics highlighting the Velocity name
- Eye-appealing glass insert doors
- Track storage system in the pass through to help eliminate clutter
- Third TV in bedroom
- Heat pump A/C for greater efficiency
- Independently programmable, second stereo in garage
- Second door-side patio awning, effectively protecting the entire coach
- Pull down rear screen to close off rear garage from outside
According to Grand Rapids, Michigan-based Statistical Surveys Inc., Raptor is the No. 1-selling toy hauler in North America during the past seven years.
The 2012 Raptor Velocity is available in seven floor plans:
- Raptor Velocity Model 300MP (length: 35’ 6”)
- Raptor Velocity Model 365LEV (length: 40’ 6”)
- Raptor Velocity Model 381LEV (length: 40’ 1”)
- Raptor Velocity Model 3912LEV (length: 41’)
- Raptor Velocity Model 395LEV (length: 42’ 5”)
- Raptor Velocity Model 4014LEV (length: 41’ 7”)
- Raptor Velocity Model 410LEV (length: 41’ 7”)
“We’ve taken the most popular selling toy hauler in history (the Raptor) and given it even more of an attitude,” said Product Manager Jim Rzeoka. “In appearance, functionality, and downright luxury, there is nothing else like it. Consumers will fall in love with the total look and features; our dealers will be thrilled by the competitive advantage Velocity gives them. Velocity is a win for everyone.”
Exclusive Raptor Velocity standard features include:
- Upgraded cabinets and hardware
- Keyless entry
- Recessed halogen lighting
- Stonecast kitchen sink
- Pillowtop mattress
- Upgraded Sony touch screen stereo
- Central Vac system
- Extreme temperature insulation package
- Corian countertops
- Taller slide-outs (select models)
- 2 camp chairs
For additional information on the 2012 Raptor Velocity, click here.
Keystone RV Company
Keystone RV Company is a producer of travel trailers, fifth wheels, and toy haulers, with manufacturing facilities at its headquarters in Goshen, Indiana, and Pendleton, Oregon, Keystone RV brands include Montana, Cougar, Outback, Springdale, Raptor, Residence, Retreat, Passport, Hornet, Sprinter, Laredo, Mountaineer, Big Sky, High Country, Fuzion, X-lite, Bullet, Premier, Alpine, and Avalanche.
Keystone is a subsidiary of Thor Industries, Inc., Jackson Center, Ohio, the world’s largest manufacturer of recreation vehicles and a major builder of commercial buses.
Address: 2642 Hackberry Drive, PO Box 2000, Goshen, IN 46527-2000
Phone: (574) 535-2100
Traveling is not just seeing the new; it is also leaving behind. Not just opening doors; also closing them behind you, never to return. But the place you have left forever is always there for you to see whenever you shut your eyes.