San Clemente, California-based Girard Products, a leader in RV tankless water heater technology, reports continued increase in market share.
The Girard Tankless Water Heater was introduced to the RV aftermarket less than one year ago and by September 2011 Girard had achieved more than a 20 percent share of that market, according to a Monday (November 14) news release.
“Sales to RV manufacturers and the RV aftermarket continue to grow at a very good rate as more RV dealers and end users become familiar with the Girard Tankless Water Heater,” said Jerry Rennert, general manager. “Since the demand for the Girard Tankless Water Heater continued to grow, the company has expanded to meet the demand.”
The Girard Products’ GSWH-1 Tankless Water Heater incorporates a power blower that forces the combustion air through the heat exchanger (induced draft). This patent pending technology results in a unit capable of providing:
- Higher combustion efficiency than atmospheric heaters
- Heat transfer efficiencies in excess of 90%
- Higher wind resistance performance
- No adjustments necessary at high altitudes
- Quieter performance
How a Tankless Water Heater Works
- A hot water tap is turned on
- Cold water enters the heater
- A water flow sensor detects that water is flowing
- The microprocessor based circuit board automatically ignites the burner
- Water circulates through the heat exchanger
- The water is heated to the set temperature
- When the tap is turned off, the unit shuts down
It’s the Flow that Makes it Go!
The GSWH-1 Tankless Water Heater Operation is literally based on the flow of water.
That is to say, that the temperature of the hot water coming out of the hot water faucet is determined by how open or closed the hot water faucet is—the faster the flow, the cooler the water; the slower the flow, the hotter the water. By adjusting the flow, RVers can literally have endless hot water.
The Girard Tankless RV Water Heater features include:
- Instant/Endless Hot Water—an unlimited supply of hot water when you need it
- No Recovery Time—there is no tank to run out of hot water so you can shower all day if you want
- Lightweight—over 65% lighter (50–90 pounds less) than conventional tank model water heaters
- Compact—fits into any existing water heater cut-out opening (overall dimensions are 12.5” X 12.5” X 15.5”)
- No Anode Needed—no tank means you never have to worry about corrosion eating away at the tank
- No By-Pass Valve Needed—non storage tank to by-pass when winterizing the unit
- CSA Approved
- Two-Year Warranty
The Girard Tankless Water Heater is being offered on a number of new RVs from manufacturers including Forest River, Jayco, Lance, Monaco, MVP, Outdoor RV, and Thor.
Girard Products, LLC
Girard Products LLC is committed to the careful evaluation of technology that can be manufactured into products that make a difference in the environment. Formed in 1996, Girard Systems is known for innovation related to high quality awnings that are installed on motorhomes, ambulances, fire trucks, and command centers.
Address: 1361 Calle Avanzado, San Clemente, CA 92673
Phone: (866) 559-1221
The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.