St-Jerome, Quebec-based Roulottes Prolite Inc. recently announced plans to introduce a new ultra-lightweight model to its product portfolio.
According to the Canadian company, two floor plans will measure approximately 13 feet, 10 inches in length and weigh in at less than 1,300 pounds while still offering several amenities, including a shower and toilet.
These units will be in addition to the eight models Prolite has been manufacturing for approximately 12 years.
Brad Harvey, Prolite’s sales representative, will pick up the unit at the Prolite factory north of Montreal at the end of September and drive it through the Atlantic Provinces of Eastern Canada visiting current and prospective dealers to show them the new model.
His travels will then take him back through Southern Ontario and west to the provinces of Alberta and British Columbia.
On a similar trip last year, Harvey logged more than 9,000 miles to sign up new dealers and take orders for more than 50 units.
The benefits of Ultra Light travel trailers include:
- Ease of towing—easily pulled by mid-sized or even compact vehicles
- Better fuel economy than pulling larger units
- The trailer can often fit into a garage when not in use
- Comfortable and roomy enough for two (cozy for four)
- Strong fiberglass construction
- Easy to attach to tow ball
- Easy to pull over the mountains
- Savings on car maintenance and fuel consumption
Other Prolite models include:
- Eco 12 – Ultra light travel trailer (sleeps 2 adults, weighs only 750 pounds, 12 feet 10 inches in length)
- Mini 13 – Ultra light travel trailer (sleeps 4 adults, weighs only 950 pounds, 13 feet 10 inches in length)
- Coolo 13 – Ultra light caravan (sleeps 4 adults, weighs only 850 pounds, 13 feet 10 inches in length)
- Profil 14 – Ultra light caravan (sleeps 4 adults, weighs 1400 pounds, 15 feet 2 inches in length)
- Escapade 15 – Light trailer (sleeps 3 adults, weighs 1830 pounds, 16 feet 9 inches in length)
- Evasion 16 – light caravan (sleeps 6 adults, weighs 1800 pounds, 17 feet 2 inches in length)
- Fusion 19 – Light travel trailer (sleeps 5 persons, weighs 2450 pounds, 19 feet 6 inches in length)
- Xtreme 23 – Long light trailer (sleeps 6 adults, weighs 3150 pounds, 24 feet 4 inches in length)
Prolite, Inc. is an Ultra Light Travel Trailer Manufacturer located in St-Jerome, Quebec. All models are made with a monocoque fibre glass roof which includes a one-year, limited warranty. In addition, the company offers a two-year limited structural warranty.
Address: 1100, boul. de l’Industrie, autoroute 15, sortie 45, St-Jérôme, Quebec, Canada J7Y 4B9
Phone: (450) 438-3112 or (888) 438-3112
Waiting until everything is perfect before making a move is like waiting to start a trip until all the traffic lights are green.