Wakarusa, Indiana-based Prime Time Manufacturing has begun producing the all-new Sanibel fifth wheel.
The new fiver targets the luxury fifth wheel buyer and is intended to compliment the company’s mid-priced Crusader fifth wheel.
The 2012 Sanibel fiver is currently offered in two floor plans—3400RB and 3500RL.
Standard features include:
- 32-inch LCD TV; 40-inch LCD TV on some models
- 12-inch SBS refrigerator
- 30-inch convection OTR microwave
- 36-inch king size shower with built-in seat
- Exterior entertainment center that includes 26-inch LCD television
- Central vacuum with 20-inch hose
- Laptop/cell phone charging station at dinette and bedroom
- Intelligent Lighting Package
- 30-inch deep bedroom slide room
- Walk in closet with shoe storage
- King size “Ever Rest” luxury foam pillow-top mattress with decorative bedroom pillows
- 15,000 BTU premium air conditioner; wired for second A/C
- 50-amp (110) detachable power cord
Optional features include:
- Dual pane windows
- Slide out awnings
- Full body paint
- 2nd A/C; quiet cool with dual zone temperature sensors
- Generator prep
- Onan 5.5KW generator installed
The base manufacturer’s suggested retail price of the new 2012 Sanibel fifth wheel is $65,000.
Prime Time management recently delivered the first production model to Leisure Time RV in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Upon receiving the new unit, Debora Bingham and Ron Walker, dealer principals at Leisure Time RV, commented that the Sanibel will be another success for the rapidly growing manufacturer.
“Sanibel looks absolutely fantastic and is loaded with lots of easy-to-sell features that high end customers are going to love,” they said. “Prime Time represents a big part of our business and we think Sanibel will be another great addition to our dealership.”
Sanibel Product Manager, Jeff Wagner, described the special relationship with Leisure Time RV.
“Ron and Debora were one of the very first dealers to sign up with Prime Time when the company was started in 2009,” he explained. “They have done a fantastic job representing all of our products in the Oklahoma City market and we are thankful for their continued commitment and support. It’s an honor to deliver the first Sanibel to Leisure Time RV.”
Prime Time Manufacturing
Prime Time Manufacturing is a division of Forest River, Inc, a Berkshire Hathaway company. Prime Time offers towable recreational vehicles under the brand names of Avenger, Crusader, LaCrosse, Sanibel, and Tracer and is located at 66149 SR 19 in Wakarusa, Indiana, the center of northern Indiana’s Amish community.
Factory tours are available Mondays at 4 p.m.
“Quality Isn’t Just a Slogan, It’s Our Culture”
Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan.