Fleetwood RV Inc., a Decatur, Indiana, producer of Class A Diesel and Gas motorhomes, and Class C Diesel and Gas motorhomes, unveiled its 2012 Class A gas-powered Storm during the company’s 2011 National Dealer Meeting last week at the Grand Wayne Center in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Touted as a “crossover” motorhome, Fleetwood said the Storm features the sleeping capacity and value of a Class C coach along with the roominess and storage capacity of a Class A.
“It’s a coach that is loaded with standard features, and offered at a value that appeals to a wide range of RVers,” said John Draheim, president and CEO of the two-year-old, Decatur, Indiana-based builder.
The 2012 Storm is available in five floor plans, ranging in size from 28 to 32 feet. The dual-slide 32BH offers either standard bunk beds or the optional “Bunk Bed-n-Breakfast” space-saving two-person dinette with convertible bunk beds while the dual-slide 32V features a 30-inch deep living area slideroom.
The Hide-a-Loft option, featuring a queen-sized, electronic drop-down bed with air mattress located above the driver/passenger captain’s chairs, is available on all models.
Standard features on the 2012 Storm include:
- One-piece windshield 82-inch interior height
- Soft Touch Flexsteel driver/passenger captain’s chairs
- High-gloss fiberglass sidewalls, pass-through storage, and a full basement exterior with enclosed, heated holding tanks and luggage compartments
- Onan 4.0 kw MicroQuiet generator
- 15,000-BTU ducted air conditioner
- 30,000 BTU furnace, wall mounted thermostat (except 32BH)
- 6-gallon propane water heater w/electronic ignition
- 32-inch LCD wide-screen TV w/remote & DVD player
- Power Roof Fan-Tastic vent fan
- Dometic 6 cu. ft. refrigerator/freezer
- 3-burner range w/high output/Piezo igniter and oven
- Queen bed w/mattress
- Patio awning
- Rear vision camera with monitor built in to the dash radio
- Dual deep cycle auxiliary batteries
- Carbon monoxide, propane, and smoke detectors/alarms
- Whole coach water filtration
- Fleetwood RV Introduces the 2012 Bounder
- Tiffin Motorhomes: New Look for the 2012 Allegro Bus
- Newmar: New Wheelchair Accessible Floor Plan
- Prime Time Introduces Sanibel Fifth Wheel
- Yellowstone RV: New Fiver for Short-bed Trucks
Fleetwood RV, Inc.
Fleetwood RV, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C motorhomes. This RV manufacturer boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as Bounder and American Coach. Fleetwood RV is headquartered in Decatur, Indiana, which is also its principal manufacturing location. Fleetwood RV, Inc. also owns Goldshield Fiberglass, Inc., an industry leader in custom molded composite products across a variety of industries including heavy truck and RV.
Engine: 6.8L Triton V10
Transmission: Ford 5-speed, automatic w/overdrive
Torque: 457 lb-ft @ 3250 RPM
Fuel Capacity: 80 gallon
Starting MSRP: $83,300
But do not ask me where I am heading,
As I travel in this limitless world
Where every step I take is my home.