Fleetwood RV, Inc., a Decatur, Indiana, producer of Class A Diesel and Gas motorhomes, and Class C Diesel and Gas motorhomes, announced Wednesday (August 24) the release of the 2012 Bounder—the Company’s most recognized motorhome brand.
“Bounder has been a household name in the RV industry since its debut in 1985 and is best known for its high-function, no frills features,” said John Draheim, President and CEO of Fleetwood RV, Inc.
“For 2012, we focused on updating and elevating Bounder so it would appeal to a younger buyer so we added two new floor plans and upgraded the interior décor. This is definitely not your grandfather’s Bounder anymore,” Draheim added.
Top features on the 2012 Bounder include:
- Sony electronics, Sony Blu-Ray surround sound system (optional)
- Electronic fireplace (available on 33C and 35K only)
- Exterior entertainment center (available on 35H and 35K only)
- Standard full-body paint
- Halogen lighting throughout
- King bed (optional)
The 2012 Bounder line-up includes four floor plans:
- 33-foot, dual-slide floor plan with a 40-inch Sony mid-ship LCD TV and Ultraleather transform-a-sofa (33C)
- 33-foot, full-wall-slide floor plan with a 32-inch Sony mid-ship TV (33U)
- 35-foot, dual-slide floor plan with a large master suite (35H)
- 35-foot dual-slide, bath-and-a-half floor plan with a 40-inch Sony mid-ship LCD TV and Ultraleather transform-a-sofa (35K)
Fleetwood RV, Inc. has also launched a newly designed website featuring many new floorplans for 2012.
Fleetwood RV, Inc.
Fleetwood RV, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C motorhomes. This RV manufacturer boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as Bounder and American Coach. Fleetwood RV is headquartered in Decatur, Indiana, which is also its principal manufacturing location. Fleetwood RV, Inc. also owns Goldshield Fiberglass, Inc., an industry leader in custom molded composite products across a variety of industries including heavy truck and RV.
The Bounder is Fleetwood RV’s most recognized motorhome brand.
Starting MSRP: $129,200
To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.
—Ralph Waldo Emerson